Your Rights, Our Responsibilities
At Abacus Medicine Pharma Services, we take your privacy and the security of your information very seriously. This policy describes how Abacus Medicine Pharma Services collects and uses your personal information and applies to the following categories:
2. Job applicants
3. People contacting us through the online web form or email
4. Visitors of our website (Cookies)
1. General information
The following applies to all processes described in this policy.
Your personal information will be shared with our Data Processors in order to make use of their services. These Data Processors are bound by our instructions and will only process your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Your personal information may also be shared with external advisors as part of our internal review procedures to address our compliance with various legal obligations. All external advisors are bound by appropriate confidentiality agreements to protect your personal information.
Abacus Medicine Pharma Services Ltd. may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with lawful request(s) by public authorities and law enforcement agencies.
Information we collect
When you purchase prescription medication from Abacus Medicine Pharma Services, we will collect and store the following pieces of information about you:
1. Name, address, phone number, email address, bank information
3. Medical history
How we use the information
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes:
1. To be able to deliver your medicine to you and to communicate with you about your order. We process this information on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Art. 6 (1)(b) in order to fulfil our contract with you.
2. Fulfilling our legal obligation as a pharmacy when selling prescription medication. Our processing of your personal data is based on the requirements set out in Part 12, Chapter 2 of The Human Medicines Regulations 2012 and in accordance with the General Pharmaceutical Council’s guidelines.
Disclosure of personal information
If we suspect a prescription has been falsified we will share your personal information with the physician who provided the prescription in order for us to verify the legitimacy of the prescription.
All NHS prescriptions will be sent to NHSBSA at the end of each month according to our contract with the NHS.
Retention of your personal information
Private prescriptions will be stored for two years in accordance with Regulation 253(2)(a) of the Human Medicine Regulations of 2012.
Information about your purchase will be stored until ten years after your death in accordance with the NHS Code of practice.
The data we collect.
During the recruitment process at Abacus Medicine Pharma Services, we will collect and store the following pieces of information about you:
– Name, address, telephone no., email address.
– Job application, supporting documents and information you submit to us during the recruitment process.
The purpose of processing your data
Our purpose for processing your personal information is to assess your suitability for the job you have applied for.
We process your information on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation’s article 6(1)(b), which relates to the processing necessary to perform a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering a contract.
Recipients of your data
Your personal information will be shared with our service providers in order to make use of their services.
All data related to rejected candidates will be deleted at the end of the recruitment process.
Information we collect
When you communicate with us by email or through our website we’ll be collecting and processing the information you submit to us, this usually includes:
1. Name, email address, telephone number
2. Content of your messages.
How we use the information
Your personal information will be used for the purpose of general business communication. Abacus Medicine Pharma Services bases its processing of your personal information on the General Data Protection Regulation’s article 6(1)(f) and our legitimate interest in communicating and trade with our business partners.
Retention of your personal information
Your personal information will be stored as long as the information is needed in the course of business. Any sensitive information will be stored until we have sufficiently responded to your enquiry.
5. Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you. This includes the right to:
- Get access to the data we process;
- Rectification of inaccurate or incorrect information about you;
- Deletion of your personal information (in certain circumstances);
- Restrict our processing of your personal information (in certain circumstances);
- Object to our processing of your personal data;
- Have your personal information provided to you in a machine-readable format.
If you want to invoke any of these rights, please send your request to Privacy@Aposave.com.
You can read more about these rights at the Information Commissioner’s Office or webpage or at the European Commission’s webpage.
If you have any complaints regarding Abacus Medicine Pharma Services’ processing of your personal information, you can log an official complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Abacus Medicine Pharma Services Ltd. is an online pharmacy registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council with registration number 9010743 and the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number ZA091297.
If you have any questions about how we process your personal information that has not been answered in the above sections, please contact us at:
Abacus Medicine Pharma Services Ltd. (Data Controller)
282 Farnborough Road
Farnborough, GU14 7NA
Telephone: +44 20 3630 1688
For requests regarding your personal data, please contact email@example.com
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a tiny element of data that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you access a website. The Site makes use of the following types of cookie technology:
- A “Session cookie”, which contains a random ID number automatically allocated to your computer by the web server for the duration of your visit. It is meant to make your use of the Site faster and easier. It will be deactivated after thirty minutes of inactivity on the Site and will be automatically removed from your computer when you close your browser.
- A “Script generated cookie” is automatically allocated to your computer when you register to access any restricted areas of the Site and on each subsequent visit. It only contains an identifier which will enable the Site to identify you as a registered user so that you do not have to identify yourself again while you move from one server to another during your visit. It will remain on your computer after your visit until you remove it. It will be placed again on your next visit. We are using session and persistent cookies in order to enable certain shop functions (such as checkout) in interaction with your browser. Please note that our cookies do not collect any personal information. In addition to that, we are using analytical tools which track the user’s activities solely for the reason to improve our service to you. The collected data will be pseudonymised which means that they cannot be associated with you and will not be transmitted to any 3rd party.
We may use third-party advertising companies or affiliates to display advertisements on our website. These third-party advertising companies or affiliates may separately place or recognise a cookie file on your browser in the course of delivering advertisements to the Site. We cannot see the information collected or stored in third-party cookies. We do not provide personal data about you to these third party advertisers or affiliates or to any other third party.
Removing and disabling cookies
If you don’t want us to place cookies on your computer at all, you can set your browser to disable or reject cookies. This will mean that no websites will be able to place cookies on your computer. You can do this by adjusting the preferences within your browser. This may mean, however, that you will not be able to enjoy full use of all parts of the Site.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. This will not prevent websites from placing further cookies on your computer.
To find out exactly how to disable/remove, please go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html
Data collected by web servers and cookies are not transferred to any third parties, except to process your order request.
Except if provided to others in the circumstances set out in this Policy, the data supplied by you will be kept on the Site’s secured servers and computer systems, protected from outside intrusions.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time and reserve the right to do so. Any changes to the Policy will appear on this page, which you should check from time to time. By continuing to use the site you are deemed to accept changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions about any aspect of this Policy or want to discuss how we handle your data you can contact us by email, post or telephone.