Terms and Conditions
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Abacus Medicine Pharma Services in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor Abacus Medicine Pharma Services shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Abacus Medicine Pharma Services in respect of your use of the website.
1. About Us
- This service is provided by Abacus Medicine Pharma Services Limited. By using this service you are confirming that you understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions apply to your access to the Abacus Medicine Pharma Services website (“www.abacusmedicinepharmaservices.com”). If you access the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please do not use the website.
- Abacus Medicine Pharma Services is registered in the UK at Abbey House, 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough, GU14 7NA with the company registration number: 8809922 and GPhC number: 9010743. Abacus Medicine Pharma Services Limited is also licensed by the MHRA with a WDA(H) number: 43928.
- If you have any questions about our website please contact us: Tel: +44 (0)203 630 1688 Email: email@example.com
2. Information on the Website
2.1 Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither Abacus Medicine Pharma Services nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. Abacus Medicine Pharma Services reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. Rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. This website should not be used as a replacement for advice from a medical professional. If you find an error or omission on this site, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Accessing our website
- We cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt the Site or any computer system, server, router or any other internet-connected device. We do not guarantee or warrant that any content of the Site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output. We do not accept liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the Site or any failure to complete a transaction.
- Using the Site – This Site is for personal and non-commercial use. You must not use any materials contained in the Site except to the extent necessary for your own personal use. In using the Site and information available from the Site, you agree that you will not:
- (a) Post, disseminate or transmit unauthorised advertisements or promotional materials, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings.
- (b) Omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing and Internet protocol addresses or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content.
- (c) Impersonate any person or entity, or fail to state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity.
- (d) Engage in any activities in order to withhold or cloak identity or contact information.
- (e) Send harassing and/or threatening messages to others.
- (f) Engage in “flooding” – i.e. flooding and mail bombing (sending large amounts of email repeatedly to the same email address).
- (g) Use the information available on the Site for any illegal, immoral or anti-social purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in a manner which is or may be damaging to Our name or reputation.
- (h) Publish or download web pages or content, images, descriptions or text without our express written consent.
- (i) Electronically stalk or otherwise electronically harass another.
- (j) Engage in any Internet activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission.
- (k) Engage in any activities with relation to reverse engineering of the website, including data structures, descriptions, images or any other material contained on the site.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Abacus Medicine Pharma Services and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links, you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of Abacus Medicine Pharma Services. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
- Abacus Medicine Pharma Services reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the website and the entire Abacus Medicine Pharma Services Online Doctor service after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified by the posted changes.
4. Trade marks/Trademarks
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of Abacus Medicine Pharma Services, suppliers, manufacturers and partners of the owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the trade mark owner.
Abacus Medicine Pharma Services makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
Abacus Medicine Pharma Services may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or Abacus Medicine Pharma Services may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
Abacus Medicine Pharma Services shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect. Please contact us if you require clarification on any of the terms in this statement.
11. Applicable Laws
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
12. Information about you and your visits to the Website